Regular activities of University Computing Centre (SRCE) include planning and providing adequate space for hardware and software, as well as communication infrastructure, necessary to run the DABAR system. All the resources necessary for the maintenance of the aforementioned infrastructure is also provided by SRCE. This would not be possible without the cooperation and support from institutions and individuals from the science and higher education community.
Partners who cooperate with SRCE on the development of DABAR
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Ruđer Bošković Institute
- School of Medicine, University of Zagreb
- National and University Library in Zagreb
- SRCE - University of Zagreb, University Computing Centre.
Other active partners:
- Academy of Dramatic Art, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture Library, University of Zagreb
- Catholic Faculty of Theology Library, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Science Library, University of Zagreb
- University of Zadar.